**THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
The Southern Arizona Gender Alliance (SAGA) is actively looking for an interim Program Manager to help transition our organization. This temporary position would be ideally less than one year, with the opportunity for this to become a permanent position, while we re-organize SAGA.
Applicants must be:
- Friendly and out-going
- Available to work flexible hours
- Have experience with trainings around topics of gender diversity
- Technologically proficient; including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience with anti-racism work and/or racial justice
Duties for this position include:
- Grant writing
- Keeping office hours
- Maintaining relationships with our board and volunteers
- Organizing trans-competency trainings throughout Southern Arizona
- Fundraising and development
- Supervising one part-time administrative assistant
- Helping board solidify strategic plan goals
We highly encourage trans people of color to apply for this position. Looking internally has created a very homogenized organization. We are purposely casting a wide net to connect with qualified candidates who we might not reach otherwise. If you think you know somebody that would be perfect for this position, please forward this on.
- SAGA is committed to ensuring that the Program Manager will work no more than 40 hours a week to maintain a work-life balance.
Please send an email of inquiry along with your resume to email@example.com by December 20th.